Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Esther's fashion sense


This is what happens when Esther decides to dress herself. The "water shirt", as she calls it, was handpicked by her from the hunting section of a sporting goods store. And needless to say, it is her absolute favorite shirt. And the bandanna and pants, I have to admit, I bought at a sale before she was even born. I wish I had known better. When this girl makes up her mind about what to wear, there is not much I can do, unless I want to take a screaming child grocery shopping with me. I have learned my lesson-never buy anything that I would not like seeing her wear and most of all stop taking her to clothing stores with me. I hope I remember this when she is a teenager too.

3 comments:

  1. My daughter has a similar fashion sense. I gave up a long time ago trying to choose her clothes. I decided it was a battle not worth fighting. I am sure there have been many people wondering what she was thinking. But hey...as long as she is happy. Esther sure looks cute though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Melinda--you have to pick your battles. When it really matters, I try to give Ella two choices of acceptable items. Sometimes it works. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i actually really like her style! when you guys fight when she is a teenager she can come and stay at my house!

    ReplyDelete