Friday, October 26, 2012

Sharing the piano



As soon as Samuel or Esther start practicing the piano, Maggie stops whatever she is doing and crawls over to the study.  She also wants to practice:).  Both older kids have been so good about letting her press on the keys.  Samuel actually closes the door to make sure that she stays there even if it means that he can hardly hear what he is playing.  This is a tender moment for a me.  There is nothing like seeing my children loving each other in little ways.



1 comment:

  1. Dear Elena and Richard,do you remember me??Im Jitka from Straznice.You visited me a lot of years ago-before your weding.I don't know why we stoped our contact.I discovered you on the bloog.You hawe so much sweet children!!!Samuel is beauty bodygard of his little sesters....Can we be in contact again??I lookforward to your answer...your friend from Czeh Republic JITKA

    ReplyDelete