Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Changes

The changes that children bring to one's life are often unexpected.  I used to have no interest in watching sports.  Now, I'll watch a baseball or a football game just so I can see what kind of tip I can give Samuel when he plays.  And yes, I am an intense mom in every way, and I am OK with that.  I do have one redeeming characteristic which is that I can be flexible.  I will change course when necessary.  Just like I never liked trucks, country music, or cowboy boots.  Now, I drive a truck, listen to country music all the time, and my kids and I own cowboy boots.  (For Richard, that goes without saying since he is a born and bread Texan.)  I love watching Samuel play sports just as much as I love hearing him play the piano.  Here is our little star quarterback:

 









No comments:

Post a Comment