Monday, October 28, 2013

A Moment In Time...

This is the most meaningful picture I have ever taken.  I did not have my camera with me,  so I just grabbed my phone and took it.  This summer while in Bulgaria, the children and I went to visit my grandparents.  Maggie had ran to the street to get another look at a really large and unfriendly white dog, and I was trying to catch up and stop her.  My grandpa was just coming back from the store and in spite of them not speaking the same language, she followed him and his voice safely back to the house.  I am overwhelmed every time I see this picture.  There is something so beautiful and peaceful about this place, and the wonderful people in it whom I love so much, and my children with them... it means the world to me...


No comments:

Post a Comment